Pokemon Mythic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hoenn Journey

Go down

The Hoenn Journey Empty The Hoenn Journey

Post  Meta Knight Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 am

This is my fan fiction. I posted it in another forum so I have the first 3 chapters done.

Chapter One: One Busy Day

The moving van pulled up to the house slowly. Careful not to hit the siding of the house. “Ouch! Man why do I have to ride in the moving truck. I don’t even have my Pokemon for company.” Complained Allen. The Pokemon he was talking about was Charmander, his only link back to his home region of Kanto.

The movers walked to the back of the truck and opened it up. Immediately hot air rushed inside the cold moving truck. Allen blinked as his eyes adjusted to what was around him. He still couldn’t see yet, but Littleroot sure was a hot place. “Wee! Wee!” He could hear a Pokemon in the background with a medley of voices. “Hello? Anyone there?” asked Allen. “Weavile deal with this squirt.” commanded the trainer. “Weavile! Wee!” the Weavile charged straight for Allen. It was even more frightening for the fact that Allen still couldn’t see. All of a sudden a blast of heat rushed straight passed Allen’s face, restoring his vision. He blinked rapidly and could make out a Pokemon that was orange and using Flamethrower. “Come ‘on squirt!” the angry trainer grabbed his wrist and lead him to the edge of a volcano. He tossed Allen in and as he was falling, was rescued by someone’s Swellow. The Swellow flew over to a clearing in the forest and landed. Allen heard rustling and hastily turned around, fists clenched. “Who!? J-Jenny?” Jenny was Allen’s old girlfriend in Kanto and he was surprised to see her here, after she dumped him. Jenny slowly walked over, looking as beautiful as ever and leaned in to kiss Allen. Just as their lips met, Allen heard that familiar noise, BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! and woke up like he did every day since yesterday. The day he moved to Hoenn.

Allen got dressed and headed downstairs to eat his breakfast. As he walked downstairs he heard a voice, not his Mom’s, Sister’s or Dad’s. Someone else. ‘Who’s here? Oh god I hope it’s Jenny.’ thought Allen. “Allen I’d like you too meet Carly. She’s our neighbor, and is about your age.” said Allen’s Mom. “Uh hi.” “Hi. Nice too meet you.” Said Carly. Carly’s attempts to get a conversation going were futile as Allen wasn’t in the mood(mornings are not Allen’s thing). “Um. Well Wanna hang out later?” asked Carly. “Uh sure. I’ll meet you at the start of Route 101.” replied Allen. Carly left and headed back home to get ready for later, while Allen’s 7 year old sister who just woke up started singing, “♪♪Allen and Carly sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! ♪♪” “Shut up Anna!” Allen grabbed his Pokeball, and stormed outside without even eating his breakfast. He found Carly waiting for him there too. “Um, Carly you do know that later means like in an hour or so right?” “Well Allen I wanted to ask you something.” said Carly.
“Okay what is it?”
“Will you come with me to the lab to help me choose a starter?”
“Sure. Let’s go choose your starter.”

Carly and Allen headed over to the lab to choose Carly’s starter when a all of a sudden a Pidgeot landed near the lab. A girl stepped off the Pidgeot and walked toward the two. “J-Jenny?!?” stammered Allen.

“Allen? What’re you doing here?” asked Jenny. “Starting a Pokemon Journey. What’s it to you?” demanded Allen. “Who’s this Allen?” asked Carly. “Shut up bitch. Allen’s going on his journey with me!” shouted Jenny. “Oh hell no Jenny. I’m not going anywhere with you. You dumped me.” Said Allen. “Come ‘on Carly.” Allen and Carly quickened their pace to get to the lab before Jenny could come up with a remark. They entered the lab and saw Professor Birch sitting at a desk. “Um, Professor?” asked Carly. She tried to hide her fear, but it was really noticeable. “Hmmm...maybe here? Oh sorry. Yes?” asked the Professor.
“Um, I’d like my starter Pokemon please.”
“I’m sorry, I’m out of starters.”
“Oh. Well sorry.” Carly quickly tried to walk away, but Professor Birch stopped her."I do have one Pokemon though, if you want.”
“Yes! Yes! I’ll take it! Even if it’s a Feebas!” Professor Birch withdrew a Pokeball and released the Pokemon inside. “I-I love it! It’s sooooooooo cute!” coed Carly. “It’s called Shinx. It’s an electric type from the Sinnoh region. I don’t usually give out Pokemon like this as starters, but seeing as you are anxious to start…” Carly quickly snatched up the Pokeball with Shinx inside it and left the lab with Allen.
“Hey, uh Carly?”
“Yeah Allen?”
“Do you, um wanna, uh go with me on my journey?”
“That’d be great! We’ll start tomorrow, but before that, go! Shinx!”
“What?! Fine. Go Charmander!“
The battle between the two friends went underway, neither had an advantage against the other on both skills or a type advantage.
“Charmander! Char Char!”
“Shinx! Shi!”
“Charmander! Use Ember!”
“Shinx counter that with thundershock!”
Charmander released ember while Shinx loosed her Thundershock. Thundershock cut straight through Ember and hit Charmander head on.
“Charmander! Come ‘on Charmander use Ember again!”
This time Ember hit Shinx head on while Thundershock missed.
“Great Charmander Allen! Shinx return! Let’s let them rest for tomorrow.”
“Okay Carly. See you tomorrow!”
Allen headed home to go to sleep so he’d be fully rested for tomorrow. ‘Tonight,’ he thought ‘I’m not gonna dream about Jenny. I’m gonna dream about my journey!’

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 2: Start of an Adventure

Allen woke up the next morning early so he could sneak out before his mom found out. “Char!” “Shhhhh! Charmander return!” muttered Allen. He pack up his backpack with all of his necessities, his hat, hoodie, gloves, Pokedex, Pokeballs (Charmander’s in a separate pocket), and his wallet. He got dressed and quietly went downstairs. CREEEEAK!! “Damn. Forgot about that step.” cursed Allen. He got downstairs and found his sister walking toward him with a glass of water. “Allen? What are you doing?” asked Anna. “Sh! Just go to bed.” said Allen. Anna went back upstairs while Allen wrote a note to his parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I’m sorry I couldn’t wait until morning. I was just afraid that you would say no to me starting my Pokemon Journey. So I decided to get up early and leave with Carly on my adventure before anyone else got up. I left a little present for the family though. It’s in the Pokeball on the table. In case you’re wondering it’s a Poocheyana, a dog Pokemon. I’ll call you whenever something big happens, like if I get a Gym Badge. Bye.
~Allen

Allen felt a tear roll down his face as he set the letter down next to the Pokeball. He walked outside and quietly closed the door. He made his way over to Carly’s house and started tossing pebbles at her window. “Wha? Allen! What are you doing?” asked Carly. “Come ‘on Carly! Our adventure awaits!” replied Allen. “Okay lemme get dressed at least. You wouldn’t want to see me in my underwear.” ‘Oh no. I wouldn’t want to see a hot girl in her underwear.” thought Allen. Carly quietly opened the door and met up with Allen and said, “Okay let’s go. I left my parents a note so they know I left.” They headed out to route 101 to make their way to Oldale Town when suddenly a Chikorita shot Razor Leaves in front of them. “He hm he hm.” giggled Jenny. “What the hell Jenny!” shouted Allen, “That’s it! Go! Charmander!” Carly started to reach for her Shinx, but Allen stopped her saying, “This is my fight.”

“Charmander! Ember attack go!”
“Chikorita! Use Razor leaf to counter!
Chikorita’s Razor Leaf was burned to a crisp by Charmander’s Ember and Chikorita herself was hit head on by the attack.
With Chikorita defeated, Allen, Charmander, and Carly continued to Oldale so they could get some more sleep before 7:00am came.

“Gyaooooh!”
“What the?” Allen reached for his Pokeball to return Charmander, too late. The Moltres swooped down and plucked up Charmander. “Chaaaaaaaaaaaar!” screeched Charmander. “Shinx use Thundershock!” commanded Carly as she released her Shinx. Shinx loosed her Thundershock which did nothing but anger the Moltres. Moltres released a savage Flamethrower which defeated Shinx instantly. “Shiiiiiinx!” screeched Carly. “Nooooooooo!!!! Charmander!” roared Allen. He started to tremble in anger at the Moltres. He ran over to a tall tree and hurriedly climbed to the top. “heeyyyy! You effin’ Moltres! Get over here!” bellowed Allen. He threw a rock as hard as he could at it. He missed, but Moltres grew incredibly angry. The fire on its wings roared in response to its anger.

“Raregh!!!” Just as Allen thought Moltres would hit him with a Flamethrower, a Charizard dive-bombed it. “Gyaooooh!” Charizard hit Moltres with another Fly attack causing him to drop Charmander. “Charmander!” Allen quickly threw his Pokeball returning Charmander. “Gyaooooh!”The Moltres flew off having the Charizard land near Carly and Allen. “Hey there. I suppose that was your Charmander?” asked the trainer.
“Yeah it was. Thanks I don’t know what I would’ve done without him.”
“You’re welcome. Oh and my name is Johnny. This is Charizard.”
“Yeah I know. Are you starting your Journey too?”
“Well no. I’ve finished already and am an instructor.”
“Do you wanna come with Carly and Me?”
“Well considering you didn’t even hear Moltres coming, sure”

Johnny, Carly, and Allen finally made their way with no more disturbances other than Allen catching a new Poocheyana. When Allen reached Oldale, he just walked over to Nurse Joy saying, “Nurse Joy! Charmander needs help now!”
“What’s wrong?”
“Charmander got abducted by a Moltres and keeps hiding behind something whenever he comes out now. Watch.”
True to his word, Allen let out Charmander and he immediately hid behind his legs. “Ch-Char, Char.” quivered Charmander.
“Sir, your Charmander has gone through a traumatic experience. The only way Charmander will recover is if you have a different Pokemon defeat Moltres.”
“What?!?!” shouted Allen.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

Chapter 3: Journey to Slateport (Part 1)

Allen, Carly, and Johnny exited the Pokemon Center and walked over to the Poke Mart. Allen bought a few Potions, Paralyz Heals, Awakenings, and Antidotes so he was prepared in case of emergency. They headed out of the town and made their way to Petalburg City when Carly got jumped by a Ralts. “Go Shinx!” Red energy shot out of the Pokeball forming a Shinx ready for battle. “Use Thunder Wave!” commanded Carly.” “Pika Chuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!” The Ralts fainted from a Thunderbolt attack. Carly was surprised to see that. “Shinx? You know Thunderbolt?” said Carly in a giddy voice. “Shi?” said Shinx.

“Pika Piiii!”
“You better not have hurt my Pikachu!”
A boy in a jacket came running over with a bird Pokemon on his shoulder and a Poocheyana following close behind. “Pika!” Allen, Johnny, and Carly came walking over holding the Pikachu. “Here, we didn’t hurt him in anyway”

The strange boy ran away without another word, but for some reason Pikachu seemed mad. Allen shrugged it off and continued through the route. Just then the bushes rustled to his right and he saw a strange blue Pokemon rush out at extreme speed. He walked over to where it came out and saw a strange black and blue egg with a black strip down the center was in the nest. “What the?” said Allen. He bent down to get a closer look. “Go ahead take it! You know you wanna!” Allen whipped his head around, it was that strange boy from earlier. “Fine you pansy! If you want take that egg, I will!” the boy rushed over and Allen stepped in front of the nest. “The parents will be back soon so back off!”

“That’s how it is huh? Fine.”
The boy tore his jacket off revealing a red uniform, with a volcano in the center.
“I am Johnson! I am a Team Magma executive! Now I want that egg so give it to me!!!”
‘I can’t use Charmander or Poocheyana since I just caught him.’ thought Allen. Allen was snapped out of his thoughts by the Pikachu squirming out of Johnson’s arms. Pikachu jumped in front of Allen. “Johnny what does this mean?” inquired Allen. “It seems Pikachu has chosen you for a master rather than that Team Magma grunt.”
“I’m an executive dumbass!”
“Ha! Let’s see. Pikachu use Thunderbolt!”
“Poocheyana! Crunch let’s go!”
“Piiikachuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!”Pikachu loosed a savage Thunderbolt on Poocheyana, but missed. Poocheyana sprinted forward and latched his jaws on to Pikachu.
“Chaaaa!!!”
“Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!”
“Piiikachuuu!!!!!”

“Arrrgh! Poocheyana return this isn’t over jackass!”
Johnson ran past the trio and headed for the Petalburg Woods. Allen then bent over and plucked the strange egg from the nest. “I’ll need to protect this egg from the likes of him.” Said Allen. The direction the trio was heading. “Well we better get a move on.” said Carly. Allen, Johnny, and Carly all started to head out when Johnny blurted out, “WAIT!!!! I gotta do something! I’ll meet you two in Rustboro!” Johnny ran off back to Petalburg leaving Allen and Carly alone again. “Hey, uh Carly? I gotta tell you something.” said Allen. “What is it Allen?” responded Carly. “Um, well I bet I can beat you to the Woods.” said Allen meekly. “Okay! One, Two, GO!!!!” shouted Carly.
END OF CHAPTER THREE
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Admin

https://pokemonmythic.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum